Here are 10 things I have to get off my mind, even though just putting down a few words feels beyond me tonight:
- We’re still waiting for the baby to come.
- My dishes aren’t done.
- My table at school is so piled with papers it is beyond tolerance.
- There’s snow in the forecast again.
- Some say that we have to have another snow day so that the county can apply to the state to have an earlier start date to the school year.
- I’m itchy and worried that my students shared their head lice (oh, misery).
- My son taught his first college PT class today and loved it.
- I can’t stop thinking about my silent 3rd grader.
- The number of unfinished projects I have could fill a lifetime.
- Writing helps.